Invest in Building the Mindsets and Skillsets of the Future, not those of the Past
Join a High Level Transformative Experience to learn the Art of Shaping the Future
Thank you for your interest in the Shapership Academi.
We welcome applications from across the globe and are very much looking
forward to meeting you and getting to know you in one of our vibrant learning
The intention of the
Academi is to grow individuals and teams looking to invest of the capabilities,
Mindsets and skillsets needed to act themselves as Shapers of the Future.
The Shapership Academi is not a "train the trainer" or "coach the coach" programme. It is not dedicated to professional coaches and consultants who would like to "add a toolbox" to their own practices.
What does your registration cover?
A one year Full Membership to the "Go Do Good Hub", i.e. 5 ways to enjoy access to Knowledge, Innovation, Inspiration and Practice of the "Shapership Attitude"
- The whole "GO From EGO to ECO programme" : 5 two-days transformative workshops, delivered at the moment on the Zoom platform: 10 days - 80 hours of experience. This is NOT a MOOC (Massive Online Open Course); it is an EECO (Exceptional Eclectic Course delivered Online).
- Private access 24/7 to the digital platform. A digital theory and exploration booklet is distributed to each participant during each workshop. Combined with personal note-taking, as for any good researcher, this learning material includes the contents covered, concepts and principles specific to the Art of Shaping the Future. Digital documents, videos and web links are shared throughout each experience and feed individual and collective research
- 10 hours of Peer-to-Peer co-Learning and on demand coaching inputs for each participants
As the course progresses, we will also be adding for you
- A "Community of Practice": a 2-hour monthly meeting through the course to detect and support patterns of Shapership Practices. These are not mandatory but we strongly encourage everyone to attend those as well.
- The group's "Thinking Club": a simple, efficient and easy way to develop Creativity as a skill. Access to five 1 hour 1/2 practice sessions for the enjoyment, the ever-improving practice and the application of efficient and creative Thinking.
To register for the Academi, chose the appropriate option and follow the process
How much is the investment in the whole "Go Ego to Eco" programme?
No one should be prevented from attending the Shapership Academi for financial reasons!
The Scholar-Shaper-ship: 1/3 of the Global income of each session is dedicated to the ScholarShip of 1/3 of the participants to the Shapership Academi, motivated and dedicated people who may be going through difficult times or students actively engaged in master degrees (Proof of status is required upon registration).
Training is usually more fun with friends and colleagues you appreciate !You can save 15% EUR (VAT excluded) by bringing another participant.
A special rate is provided for teams.
We grant special conditions to non-profit associations
You are entitled to subsidies if you live in the Brussels Region.
Registration open for the next online course
"Godfathers": Michel Bauwens
Start Date: April 22nd 2021 - End date: August 20th 2021
This course meets once a month for 5 months, the last Thursday and Friday of each month, i.e. April 22nd and 23rd, May 20th and 21st, June 17th and 18th, July 22nd and 23rd, August 19th and 20th
Time: 9:00 am - 15:15 pm, Central European Time (Brussels)
Bonus ½ Day Follow-up: Friday, 27th August, 2021, 9:00 am - 11:30 am
Location: Classes will be taught live through Zoom video conferencing
Format: maximum 12 participants
New sessions coming soon
Registration process for the Shapership Academi
- Please let us know who you are and request the application questionnaire. Once you receive it, fill it out completely and return it to us. We will review your application and be in touch with you within 2 business days.
- You certainly want to know more about us, as much as we want to know more about you; therefore we will schedule a face to face "on line" interview (via zoom) to make sure that the course is meaningful to you, offers the kind of value you are expecting and that we "click" in the right way
- After the confirmation of your participation, you will be asked to make your payment to complete your admission and secure your spot.
- Successful applicants will receive a welcome package, complete with an invitation to the course's online learning environment and information on any preparations that might be needed.
Of course, if you want to know more about what the course will mean to you or if you have specific questions, feel free to contact Aline at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 486 51 34 15.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Frequently asked questions
Is there an entry requirement?
The only entry requirement is
personal relevance to you. However, it is important that you complete the
pre-course questionnaire you will receive on registration
Is previous knowledge of the Book and background publications necessary?
No. Even it might help. The
main thing is your interest and motivation for engaging in the transformational
journey. The workshops will provide you with supplementary materials.
Can I take single sessions?
No. This is an integrated process that progressively builds up
Is it essential to use Zoom?
Yes, the course has it's own Zoom room for visual faciltation of the group work and group interaction. You don't need to set up your own account.
The interaction includes elements of visual facilitation and requires continuous visual presence for participation in discussions.
To make this possible, participants are required to participate with a as high a resolution screen as possible. The course is unsuitable for participation by mobile phone and a computer is recommended rather than a tablet.
Do I get a certificate of participation?
Yes. We will issue a
certificate on completion
What level of time commitment is required?
The minimum requirement is attendance at all five 2-day sessions, and around 1 hour of study and practice between sessions. The rest is your choice to participate in the Communities of practice, Thinking Club, peer to peer co-Learning and other opportunities from the GO DO GOOD Hub
What happens if I miss a session?
There will be essential
briefing material to assist catch up and you might get help from fellow participants
on an asynchronous chat
Are agreed installments conditions available?
If you can't afford to pay in one sum, you can pay in 5 agreed installments. In that case, your admission is contingent upon your written statement of commitment to honor our work within the agreed timeframe.
What is the refund policy?
To discuss any refund please contact us.