More about us
Passionate Creative Thinker, Catalyst for purposeful change, Narrative Futurist, Artist, consultant, author, invited professor, TEDx Speaker &The Future Agency, dyslexic enjoying to put the world upside down, woman in spiritual quest, Full Member of the Club of Rome, working for a better world
What she is best at: helping her clients to develop the vital Art of re-perception - more pertinent and more innovative ways of seeing and doing -, grow their Creative Agency, i.e SEE and THINK differently, with continuous purposeful Creativity and Meaning-making to open magical doors to Future Possibilities.
For the Past 25 years, she has been actively helping groups to
- shape "Meaning Making Stories" of their possible Futures based on shared mental maps and regenerated assumptions
- reinvent their Business, their Strategies and the way they build them in an unstable world
- envision the next wealth-creating strategic initiatives, dramatically different Business models and radically improve existing ones
- design and drive an innovation portfolio of Future relevant value propositions
- reinvent their company (Fit for the Future practices)
Personal conviction: Our Imagination can change Reality. The Future we imagine can be the cause of the Present.
Skills summary "Shifts in Minds for Shifts in Action" is at the heart of her Know How.
She designs and facilitate non-linear, inclusive, dialogue based strategic exploration processes conceived to engage and motivate individuals and groups of all sizes and types to make deep changes in the ways they see and think. Instead of leaving them trapped by their assumptions and thinking habits, these Shifts in Minds enable teams to actively make Shape their Future
- Accredited in 1993 by Edward dr Bono, one of the world's highest Authority on "Serious Creativity"®, as expert in the practice and teaching of the "Six Thinking Hats®" and "Lateral Thinking®". After her certification, she travels with Dr.de Bono to South Africa and Hong Kong to co-lead seminars on "Serious Creativity in Management" and "Sur/Petition®".
- Certified in 1997 by Transformance in "Coaching and Team Building
- Trained at MIT Sloan School of management to "Theory U: Transformational Leadership and Deep Change" in 2003 by Otto Sharmer, Adam Kahane and Peter Senge
- Strategy and Innovation, Strategic thinking, Scenario Thinking: she holds 4 Executive Certificates from the M.I.T Sloan School of Management: "Business Strategy Reinvention", "Building, Leading and Sustaining the Innovative organization", "Managing and solving complex Business Problems", "Driving Strategic Innovation" and she was certified at Oxford said Business School in "Strategic Planning and Strategic reframing")
- Design Thinking: design driven Innovation, Business Model Innovation (she is among the Co-authors of the book "Business Model Generation), storytelling
- Certified Narrative Practionner
- Lecturer on
"Performance Management" at the Solvay Business School in Brussels
(IACE & IADE modules) between 1992 and 2001
- invited Lecturer on "Serious Creativity" at ULB's Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Invited Professor of Creativity and Innovation at the UCL (Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve)
I Opener and High Hopener
Creative person embodying "Life as /and Improvisation", Life Raiser and Fun Raiser, Promoter of Serious Creativity, Enabler of team spirit through the Jazz Combo metaphor. Jazz double bassist & percussionist, award-winning copywriter (Saatchi & Saatchi), Exceptional concepts and name-finder, creative and Strategic Thinking, consultant, coach in Persuasive Presentation skills, author, invited Professor, Lecturer
What he is best at: helping people perceive Life in lighter and more pleasant ways
Personal Dream: Contribute to making Love and Respect become Values accepted, shared and applied all over the world.
- Oral and written persuasive Communication, High level Negotiation, Storytelling
- Efficient and Creative Thinking. Accredited in 1993 by Edward dr Bono, as expert in the practice and teaching of the "Six Thinking Hats®" and "Lateral Thinking®".
- Name Finding, Creative Concept articulation
- Strategy and Innovation: Strategic Thinking, Scenario Thinking ( Executive Certificates from the M.I.T Sloan School of Management: "Business Strategy Reinvention")
on "Performance Management" at the Solvay Business School in
(IACE & IADE modules) between 1992 and 2001.
- invited Professor on "Serious Creativity" at ULB's Solvay Business School since 2008