Register and Apply to the Full GO from Ego to Eco Programme
Thank you for your interest in the Shapership Academi.
We welcome applications from across the globe and are very much looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you in one of our vibrant learning communities.
The intention of the Academi is to grow individuals and teams looking to invest of the capabilities, Mindsets and skillsets needed to act themselves as Shapers of the Future.
The Shapership Academi is not a "train the trainer" or "coach the coach" programme. It is not dedicated to professional coaches and consultants who would like to "add a toolbox" to their own practices.
If you need to, you can reach us at email@example.com
Registration process for the Shapership Academi
What does your registration cover?
A one year Full Membership to the "Go Do Good Hub", i.e. 5 ways to enjoy access to Knowledge, Innovation, Inspiration and Practice of the "Shapership Attitude"
- Please let us know who you are and request the application questionnaire. Once you receive it, fill it out completely and return it to us. We will review your application and be in touch with you within 2 business days.
- You certainly want to know more about us, as much as we want to know more about you; therefore we will schedule a face to face "on line" interview (via zoom) to make sure that the course is meaningful to you, offers the kind of value you are expecting and that we "click" in the right way
- After the confirmation of your participation, you will be asked to make your payment to complete your admission and secure your spot.
- Successful applicants will receive a welcome package, complete with an invitation to the course's online learning environment and information on any preparations that might be needed.
Of course, if you want to know more about what the course will mean to you or if you have specific questions, feel free to contact Aline at firstname.lastname@example.org or +32 (0) 486 51 34 15. your text here...
Registration open for the next online course
Start Date: April 2022 - End date: August 2022
This course meets once a month for 5 months, the last Thursday and Friday of each month
- Collective programme, maximum 12 participants
- 12 hours per month: 5 X 2 days (80 hours over 5 months)
- Time: 9am - 15:15 pm, Central European Time (Brussels)
- Bonus ½ Day Follow-up: to be decided 9:00 am - 11:30 am
- "Godfather": Michel Bauwens
- Location: Classes will be taught live through Zoom video conferencing
- Teaching Faculty: Aline Frankfort, Jean-Louis Baudoin & Special Guests
In order to bring together the greatest diversity of participants within the same group, we have developed a "Robin Hood" pricing policy based on 4 benchmark prices:
- participants coming from a Corporate (large organisations): from 6.000 to 8.000 euros VAT excluded
- participants coming from an associations or public authority: 5.000 euros VAT excluded
- professional (liberal professions and small companies): 4.000 euros VAT excluded
- Job seekers : participation to be defined. from 1 500 euros
No one should be prevented from attending the Shapership Academi for financial reasons! A discussion can be opened on the subject at the request.
From these benchmark prices, we expect from the people who will finance the Shapership Academi themselves, that you share with us the principle of equity which animates us and that you propose us the financial contribution which seems "fair" to you with regard to :
- the value that you give to the Academi on the one hand,
- the financial means you can mobilize on the other hand.
New sessions coming soon
Register your interest for the next sessions