The Big No and the Big Yes
From Mad Land to No Mad Land
"NOW" is a moment in time for each of us, whether in Business and/or Life, to raise good questions and make wise decisions. We have a fundamental choice to make: Preserve a M.A.D. world based on Mutually Assured Destruction or invent and move to a NO-M.A.D World, grounded on Mutually Assisted Development
The Big NO to a MAD World
Shapership is for those of you, even without a Vision of a Preferred Future, say a BIG NO to M.A.D Land, leading to Massive Assured Destruction: an Ego centric world of materialism,
- focused on Efficiency
- driven by competition, conformism, Rationalism, pseudo Lucidity, Small Thinking and Realism "as an excuse for not trying"
- locked in "Incremental" Innovation
- driven by the FEAR to lose or "lack"
- based on Clash, Exclusion, power OVER and leading "wrong fights"
The Big Yes to a NO MAD World
Shapership is for purpose-driven people who aspire to create a radically different story of the Future and say a BIG YES to NO MAD Land (leading to Mutually assured development): an ECO centric world,
- focused on resiliency, Living in harmony, Dignity and Serving the big issues of our time together thanks to Wisdom and Compassion
- driven by organic collaboration, imagination, Big Thinking, an expanded view of what is possible (and what it means to be human) and our "Soul Compass", Inner rightness
- enthused by "transformative" Visions of a radically different Future and "alternative" stories based on HOPE
- based on dialogue, Inclusion, Power With others (Mayonnaise, Jazz), fighting together for the "Right Causes"
We cannot predict the Future, but we can co-create a healthier Future through appropriate design decisions informed by the integral Wisdom of multiple Perspectives.
Daniel Christian Wahl