Why this new concept?
Because that's what the world needs
Why this new concept?
Because that's what the world seems to need: new shapes, new forms, new perspectives and new approaches.
- Because It is obvious that we will not be able solve 21st century issues with 19th and 20th centuries ways of thinking and acting.
- Because now, is a moment in time. We need to make a wise move: from Mad Land to NO-Mad Land. It is a secret for no one that our current world is going MAD. More exactly, the way we live on this planet is leading us to Mutually Assured Destruction. It is easy to feel overwhelmed and depressed by this situation. What we propose is something else: a place of Hope, Wisdom, Imagination and Desire to build a NO-MAD World based on Mutually Assisted Development
- Because without Imagination, we are stuck in the dominant worldviews: the story of Scarcity, Separation, Competition, Efficiency, infinite Growth, Power over others, etc. We need an alternative story of the Future that would resonate with our deepest Hopes and Aspirations. A narrative able to generate an "erotic" attraction for the Future. Without that new story, Hope vanishes; fear, despair, fatalism, and cynicism supersede the desire to move forward
- Because we cannot wait for some "enlightened" leaders to make those changes. We have reached a time when many people "at the top" want to retain Power although they cruelly lack the needed "Authority", inspiring Vision, Wisdom and Awareness. For many reasons, these people tackle an Eco-System Reality with an Ego-System Perspective
- Because many people - and among them some really young people - aspire to change the world in radical and transformative ways. They know our ways of Life - and our ways to destroy Life - must make place for other ways to See, Think and Act instead of keeping conforming to obsolete models. Shapership can help them think and act more appropriately about themselves and the world they want to co-create
The fact is, in today's interconnected world,
- You don't have to be a Leader or to have a "title" to do something important and to make an impact
- You don't have to be someone "important" to take a stand and reshape things