Putting the world upside down might be the best way to put it right
Putting the world upside down might be the best way to put it right.
Being a dyslexic, I consider that this might be the simplest path to a desirable Future
I am scared by the "prisons" of normative concepts that lock us into "routine thinking", if this can still be call Thinking.
Now let's try a playful exercise:
- identify the most rigid concepts, mantras and seemingly forbidden practices of our times which start with an "UN"
- embrace them to the max
- see what breadth of freedom it opens in your mind
Here are some examples
- make the familiar UNfamiliar
- think the UNthinkable
- Imagine the UNimaginable
- adopt UNconventional wisdom
- Create UNorthodox approaches
- love UNprediactibility
- question the UNquestionable
- travel into UNknown territories
- start to UNdo
Now is the time for "Unreason", as described by Charles Handy:
We are entering an Age of Unreason, a time when the Future, in so many areas, is to be shaped by us and for us; a time when the only prediction that will hold true is that no prediction will hold true; a time, therefore, for bold imagining in the private life as well as public; for thinking the unlikely and doing the unreasonable.
Tell us, do you see how joyful
this could be?